Some quick Questions lovely people. I am changing direction with how I do my social media and I need you to help me. What are your biggest foot health concerns/questions that you have? Any problems pains that you have with your feet that you would like an answer to?
Give me your comments/suggestions and I will be putting together a programme based on your responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clove is not just about fabulous flavour
What do you know about Clove Oil? Perhaps you're familiar with its uses in dental preparations, candies, and gum for its flavour and mou...
-
It was through a friend that I first learned about Kombucha and it was mentioned as one of the things to help you when you are run down and ...
-
New Year New You Did you start the Year with the best intentions? There are lots of good reasons to make New Year Resolutions, but sometim...
No comments:
Post a Comment